Our project managers possess the technical capabilities and people skills needed to effectively manage projects on all levels. Technically, our team has proven field experience bringing projects to a successful conclusion thereby allowing for accurate assessment of the workload and time it takes to complete tasks. This technical knowledge results in effective resource allocation and general management throughout the project process.
CES Energy Project Management Services include:
- Overall project responsibility
- Project scope development
- Detailed schedule development
- Tracking to assure key milestones are achieved
- Determining resource loading and adjusting as required
- Capital planning requests
- Budget tracking
- Issue resolution
- Project team building and mentoring
- Regular project updates to key stakeholders
Successful project management starts with detailed planning and an understanding of customer needs. CES Energy engages its customers to fully understand their project requirements and the overall impact to their business.